We know there are many reasons for deciding to make the smart switch to solar power. Some simply want to lower their power bills, while others are driven to do what they can now to preserve the environment for future generations. Others are looking to achieve independence from their utility companies or are looking for alternate sources of power in remote locations.
No matter what the reasons, however, one thing is true for every solar power project: Choosing the right company to design, install and maintain your system is a crucial first step.
Why Choose SunFarm for Your Residential or Commercial Solar Power Project?
Licensed & Certified
SunFarm Energy holds current licenses in all of the areas we work and stand firmly behind every solar power system we design and install. We also maintain industry certification through NABCEP, the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners. This means we meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards based on the latest research to meet the solar power needs of our valued residential, commercial and governmental clients.
An Experienced Team
We’ve embraced the methods and principles of sustainable building and renewable energy for nearly a quarter-century. Our core team began in the Green Building and Sustainable Construction industries in 1996 before forming SunFarm in 2011 to focus exclusively on solar power projects. We’ve helped hundreds of families, business owners and local organizations in Northwest Florida and Southern Alabama achieve true energy independence.
Local and Verified
We aren’t a large national company trying to make a quick buck — we’re your friends and neighbors who live here on the Gulf Coast. We work hard to maintain our reputation for excellent quality and top-notch customer service because that’s what you deserve. We rise above the rest with great people who provide excellent service, as evidenced by our “98% Extremely Satisfied” verified customer service rating from Guild Quality.
Committed to Solar
Solar isn’t a passing fad for us, it’s the heart of a long-standing commitment to improving our homes, our country, and our environment. We don’t rely on high-pressure sales tactics — we educate our clients so they feel empowered to make an informed decision about the right solar system for their home or business. SunFarm Energy is committed to environmental stewardship in all its forms and is a proud partner of The Longleaf Alliance.
To advance our community’s transition to solar power.
- Ethics: We value trustworthiness and believe in doing what is right and decent for all humankind and for the world around us.
- Honesty & Integrity: We adhere to the best practices of our industry, and we will always be forthright and sincere with the products and services that we offer.
- Community: We are a local family-owned business and we are committed to working to continuously improve and contribute to the neighborhoods, towns, and cities in which we live and work.
- Responsibility: We take responsibility for our actions and hold each other accountable.
- Quality & Expertise: We aspire to help our clients realize their solar energy independence through a combination of quality solar PV equipment, expert product knowledge, and smart energy consumption improvements. We continuously train our employees to the highest industry standards.
Meet the People of SunFarm Energy
Work With Us
Rooftop solar is one of the fastest growing industries in the nation. We’re always looking for talented folks to join our hard working team. Check out our available listings on Indeed, and via the Pensacola State College job board and Handshake.